Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Pop up toilet tent for imaging hutch

Space Cowboy

The toilet tent I'm looking at on eBay has a floor might be rather drafty without one. http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261508580565?nav=SEARCH

That bike tent looks interesting but is it a pop up?

This grow tent was another option though more expensive and possibly too time consuming to effect but looks good quality material if rather bright inside lol

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/121033385678?nav=SEARCH

Lol that's a bit too dainty for my 6' 4" frame vox but I do like the design! I do have a beach tent but would probably have a nervous breakdown setting up in the dark ;-)

The toilet tent ticks most boxes though looks a little thin for keeping out the cold but I guess I could throw a sheet over it for extra insulation (looks like I'm expecting a severe winter!)

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update to say I've used the toilet tent over the weekend for solar imaging and its excellent! Takes seconds to setup and pack away (no manual so watched a YouTube video to get the folding technique) no pegs were included either but already had some. The sun does brighten a little too much inside so an extra sheet thrown over tackles this.

Just need to try it at night. Considering the tent material is very thin it does feel surprisingly warm inside.

Just an update to say I've used the toilet tent over the weekend for solar imaging and its excellent! Takes seconds to setup and pack away (no manual so watched a YouTube video to get the folding technique) no pegs were included either but already had some. The sun does brighten a little too much inside so an extra sheet thrown over tackles this.

Just need to try it at night. Considering the tent material is very thin it does feel surprisingly warm inside.

Which one did you get in the end?

Archived