Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M45 - Struggling with Processing (well making up my mind)

Just checked the process on my computer and I like it.  I assume you managed to merge it with the Lum to bring out the background more?  And it does look like there are some browns there too which is what I was hoping for.  I am also tempted to get some more data on it.  The galaxy is UGC 2838 at Mag 13.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the process on my computer and I like it.  I assume you managed to merge it with the Lum to bring out the background more?  And it does look like there are some browns there too which is what I was hoping for.  I am also tempted to get some more data on it.  The galaxy is UGC 2838 at Mag 13.

Yes Ian, I replaced the RGB L with the proper L and then pushed the resulting image a bit, well actually quite a bit. I have heard of a super L but as yet have no idea of  the process of creating it.

Regrads,

A.G

Archived