Narrowband

Hello from the Netherlands!

Draconid

Hello,

I am doing some astronomy for some years now, mostly deep-sky observing and this year started with planetary imaging.

My main telescope is a Skywatcher Skyliner 250px and as a tracking mount I built a Equitorial platform (VNS-type).

Here are some examples from this year's Jupiter, Mars and Saturn.

Before the new planetary season starts I hope to add some improvements to my set-up, starting with an electronic focuser.

I already found a lot of info an examples for this on the forum and I would like to add my own when it is finished.

Best regards,

Terry

Jupiter
post-39122-0-58793600-1411499908.png

Mars

post-39122-0-47708600-1411499914.png

Saturn

post-39122-0-63109900-1411499946.png

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Terry and welcome to the forum. As others have said, those are some great shots and you must be pleased with them - look forward to seeing the next batch when they're done, no pressure!  :grin:

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum.

James

Ja, lekker photo's! Ik denk dat meest aastronomers praaat Nederlands, als hebben de grooete Aaastronomie-buikje "Tein Jaar aan de einde van de Kijk-pijp" (Alfred Issendorf) redden.

:) - no I don't speak (geen) Dutch at all.. .. and Alfred Issendorf is of course from W. F Hermans "Beyond Sleep"

..seriously, great photo's (especialy seeing that you are probabbly further from the sky than everyone else) and welcome to SGL.

P

Archived