Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

APOTY 2014 - A great evening!!

theo

A wonderful evening spent with fellow astro imagers at the Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2014 competition. I am honored to have been shortlisted in the Our Solar System category for three of my planetary images and to now share the pages along with the other stunning photos in the beautifully produced book that accompanies the competition. Congratulations to all who made it through to the final rounds.

post-22012-0-13606900-1411037076_thumb.p

post-22012-0-83401800-1411037091.png

post-22012-0-47427400-1411037204_thumb.p

Hi Pete,

Brilliant images!!

They look just as good when seen in a planetarium! I was lucky enough to see APOTY full-dome show at Thinktank Birmingham over the weekend with live narration by Ed & Tom from the Royal Observatory, it was a pleasant surprise to see your name and all three of your images in the show!!  :smiley:

I also now have a copy of the show and when playing it I'll make sure I give you a special mention.  :smiley:

Cheers

Steve

Many thanks chaps.

Dave, 

The dome movie was one of the highlights of the awards evening so I'm glad you enjoyed seeing it!

Steve,

I didn't realise that it was being shown at the Thinktank in Birmingham...great stuff. Much appreciate your comments! :smiley:

Pete

Archived