Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Help needed Please

Would some oneplease  have a go at processing this widefield I took last night around 40 4 sec subs taken with my 1100d and nifty fifty lens wide open at F1.8

All I have done so far is stack in DSS, and alter the white balance in Dx0 7

This is a jpeg of the file.

IMG_0116_DxO_zps3b1acac8.jpg

The Tiff  from DSS can be downloaded from here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0n26gnyyri4p1d/lighw_DxO.tif?dl=0

Any help appreciated I just know there is more data there, I just cant get my head around how to do it.

Thanks

Leigh

Leigh, i'm meant to be gardening but having a breather as i seem to have not done any for weeks and it's like a jungle :)

I'll have a little play later, but i'm not sure what you are expecting to get? Looking at your image on my phone, and the fact it is a 160 second exposure, i think this will be pretty much as good as you'll get it. Will be interesting to see if anyone can pull some more data out of it.

Load the stacked image into photoshop or gimp, and manually adjust the curves and levels by small amounts; accept your changes and repeat many times. Undo if you don't like the effect.

Right, back to the jungle.

James

Shame I can't see your image as it's blocked at work. I've had nothing but trouble with DropBox. I was selling a large PDF and so many customers couldn't download it that I started using MediaFire. It takes a while to upload but downloading is much more reliable.

Alexxx

Archived