Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kelling Heath Star Party pitch swap, have booked tent pitch but need a motor home pitch

matteboy

Long shot I know, but does anyone want to swap their pitch so I can bring a motor home? T373 is on the red field and is only for tents, didn't have the motor home when I booked it. Check the map on the Kelling Heath website and if you're interested let me know.

The pitch is near some trees from memory but can't remember exactly. It's booked to arrive Friday 26th, for 3 nights departing on the Monday.

If I remember I'll go and check it out tomorrow to see what the pitch is like and post a pic.

I have put down on their cancellation list but not holding much hope for that happening as way down the list!

Either way not long now so see you all soon...

does anyone want to swap their pitch so I can bring a motor home? T373 is on the red field and is only for tents

Unless they have changed the rules this year, I have seen motor homes and Caravans on the red field, in fact I know some-one who has a caravan booked for the red field. 

In fact I am doing the same as you bringing a motorhome which I didn't own when I booked the pitch (well actually it's a converted transit van) and parking it in the red field, so I hope you are wrong.

Carole 

This is the pitch, transit and a massive tent on it, maybe it hasn't got hook up or something, forgot to check, I'm gonna pop in again and ask. Failing that, ask on the day if anyone's cancelled.post-4838-0-78974000-1409695795_thumb.jp

Either way hoping for clear skies this time.....

The only thing the pitches don't have are service points for motorhomes. Some of the yellow fields now have fully serviced pitches, but I don't think the reds have yet.

You'll be fine with your motor home on the red field!

I checked with Kelling Heath today and most pitches are suitable for Campervans and Caravans, there are just a few that aren't, maybe you got one of those.  

Also i don't want to worry you but the person i spoke to said pitch 373 is not booked.  So did you change it already? 

Carole 

Pitch is 'tent only' cos of the trees, won't let me bring the motor home so will just have to put up with sleeping diagonally for a couple of nights then move to a better pitch on the Sunday, with the motor home, when most people have disappeared. They did say there's a few pitches that haven't been confirmed yet so might get lucky in getting a swap.

Archived