Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Was this the ISS??

Spacedout

Anyone know if the ISS was flying East to West at about 2.30 - 3 am this morning?  I was checking the scope view whilst observing clouds :) last night and spotted this flying over?  For the best view watch in HD full screen on You Tube.  If not what could this have been it does not look like your average plane!?

Cheers

Karl

Thanks Peter, Yes I have seen it several times and always West to East so I am stumped as to what this was then.  I was not sure if it ever changed direction.  I have caught it on video before on a sky cam but in SD.  This was a HD SDI cam so I thought maybe I'd caught a bit more detail.  I would assume then it was just wing lights of a plane or something like that.

Cheers

Karl

Thanks Davy and yes but it looked just like it with a central light and the two longer outside lines of light.  I have some video footage of the real thing I caught on the scope while tracking with the laser so I'll post that later and leave this one as a mystery :)

Archived