SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Mirror Making Seminar 2014

Glasspusher

I am thinking of repeating lasts years mirror making day, with some changes, if I can raise enough interest! Thinking Sunday 5th October would be a good date for me with the event being held at the same venue as last year in Billingham, Teesside.

If anybody is interested please let me know, if there are any questions I will be happy to answer.

John 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be traveling from Mansfield in Nottingham what sort of time line are you thinking of running ie start time finish time?

I am very interested and keen to learn more of this topic so count me as interested please.

Andy

Thanks for the responses so far. Andy, I see the day running from 10 pm - 4 am to allow people time to travel, I should also mention that the cost of the day will be £30.00 which includes refreshments and a resources DVD. Of course the whole thing is dependant upon there being enough interest!

John

Greetings

Count me in for this, I can set off early from here and get there in time for your start time.

I will watch for more interested gazers in my area if any need a ride!

Cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi John, would love to be able to come up for his bit some "unexpected" DIY had cropped up. Only thing better than a weekend of DIY is an unexpected weekend of same, and the unexpected event that triggered it!!!

Have lots of fun, and next time I might be pestering you about grinding a concrete mirror... :)

Was another great day with John and the rest of the guys that attended.

I was pleasantly surprised that my mirror tested well although wish I'd done more polishing but know how to test now so will be setting up my test equipment and looking forward to figuring

Damian

Archived