Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Bit necky but is someone able to grab me some data from the following co-ordinates please?

RA: 18h 28m 06.2s

De: -2645' 26"

Am unable to see said portion of sky from my current location hence the request.

If anyone is able to assist that is brilliant.  PM me and can pass on my email address.

Many thanks in advance

Bit necky but is someone able to grab me some data from the following co-ordinates please?

Am unable to see said portion of sky from my current location hence the request.

If anyone is able to assist that is brilliant.  PM me and can pass on my email address.

Many thanks in advance

Would you please define "necky" for someone in the North American Colonies?

Presumptuous? 

Many thanks in advance

The only object of note in that neck of the woods are just a triangle of double stars. There is nothing in the CDC cataluge, perhaps a more knowledgeable person could help further.

A.G

Yes it is centred on your co-ordinates using J2000 within a small amount of error as I had to compile the image in PhotoShop and crop out some DSS data errors in the blue channel although I finally desaturated the image anyway!

If you want to get the data in its raw form for your own analysis, it can be obtained from here

Archived