Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

LBN 133 Fleeing Brontosaurus Nebula...

ollypenrice

Taken with Gedan and his idea of target. Good choice. The Brontosaurus bit is my whacky imagination after a few long days and nights! But it is at the bottom, running to the right... Oh come on, you can see it!  :p

We caught this in a single night with the tandem Tak. LRGB and about 8.5 hours in 15 min subs. This is my processing and needs a bit of attention. Eg the blue stars are white clipped. Tom pointed this out, quite correctly. So many stars and such nice dust features. This is close to the tip of Sagitta in Vulpecula. You're tempted to mosaic on and on, as ever...

Olly and Gedan.

LBN133%20WEB-XL.jpg

post-4679-0-74643500-1406999807_thumb.jpA beautiful object, or set of objects. I had a go at the data, and Olly has his image looking a lot flatter than mine. I think I have light gradients throughout it. Nice job Olly. I only used the Lum for the dark nebula sections. Nice to process where most of the colour is in the stars rather than nebulae or galaxies.

Tom

Archived