Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Roll-off questions (hardware and software)

Emil Kolbert

Hello everyone,

in autumn I will (hope so) manage to finish my roll-off.

I still have some open questions. So here we go

1. Opener.

I have a 100 W PV micro system (wil be upgraded at 200W) connected to a  car batterie, the loader keeps itfresh and healthy (Steca PR 3030). Everything what I found was running at 24 V is there some system capable to run at 12 V? If yes please drop me a link. Also it has to have a mechanical switch no wireless keys. The Battery is a 60AH 12 V car battery and for now care about the outdoor sensor of the weather station (12 V 0,07A fan).

2. Weather security

I have

a. weather station (wind speed and direction, temperature, relative humidity, rain)

b. AAG Cloud detector

c. I will get next week a Boltek PCI lightning detector

How can I instruct the system in case thet the PC if off (BSOD, power outage) to close the roof?

Thank you

Emil

• 8 months later...

Roll-off is done, I have to install the motor and maybe some small stuff too, not a big deal unless I shoot myself with a new design :-)

I finished the polar alignment and now Im waiting for good weather, CCDAP needs a new initialization because I changed the quider.

Archived