Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Another Beginner Member!

SunBear

Hi all,
I consider myself an absolute rank beginner. I've been lurking here for a while and find these forums fascinating and extremely informative.
My real name is Dave and I'm a retiree in the North Phoenix, AZ area where my wife Karen and I have  lived for the past 20 years. Came here from Rochester, NY.
We had an inexpensive Newtonian scope a few years ago that we used all the time. Unfortunately, it was rendered unusable by a feisty female ferret that we had at the time. Long story short, the scope is history and so is the ferret! Poor baby!
We recently came into a little cash so we decided to buy another scope, this time a Zhumell 12" Dobsonian. We love It! We'll post all the stuff we have when I'm allowed to have a signature.

We're looking forward to learning a lot here and enjoying your company.  -- Clear Skies!  :grin:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived