SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Camera Lens hire help!!!!!

hi all

im attending the astro camp star party in wales on the 26th of april. and id like to rent a camera lens that will allow me to do wide angle star trail images and wide angle timelapse videos. i did rent a lens the last time i attended the star party but its fully booked up this time around, that lens was a Canon EF 14mm F2.8 L II USM fisheye lens, with it being booked up i would like some help to rent a lens that will do the same job. the only other lens i can find on the website (lensfettish) is a sigma 15mm f2.8 EX canon fit fisheye lens, is there much difference between the two? or can anyone suggest a lens for me, i would like to use lensfettish website for hire if i can unless somebody suggests a different site and i would like to get it ordered today if possible so it comes in time just because of bank holiday.

Thanks

Chris 

I've used lenslocker a few times, seem quite good, don't know how they compare on price? And I suspect that any decent rental site would be able to get the lens to you before the 26th even taking the bank holiday weekend into account.

Archived