SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

NEAF anyone?

Despite the lack of replies, I think a fair number of people from the UK do visit this event - I'll be there as Opticron has a booth promoting its wares to US astronomers, Simon and Elena from Widescreen Centre will be there and people from S@N and Astronomy Now mags usually put in an appearance.

Just hoping the weather forecast perks up a bit!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers, Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gordon, I was at NEAF for the last hour and a half on Saturday and for most of Sunday. I had a great time, so much amazing astro gear! It was so big that it didn't seem particularly crowded. Nice to see people like the Naglers, Paul Delliechaie (spelling?), Roland Christen from Astro-physics and lots of well known names from the Sky and Telescope and Astronomy magazines. Nice to see a few UK vendors and the UK mags represented. Not sure what you look like so don't know if I saw you. Great weather but only looked through one H-alpha scope on Sunday. I don't know if there were any other UK attendees, are you a NEAF regular?

Hi

It is the second time I was at NEAF, last time was 2010, I was invited to do a talk at NEAIC this year which was a great experience. I spent most of the time at NEAF helping my friends out on the Tele Vue stand, I've been testing a joint collaboration system for them and FLI for the last 10 months. It was a great show both NEAIC and NEAF and the food, drink and company was great

Best wishes

Gordon

Archived