Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Binocular Sky Newsletter, April 2014

The April 2014 issue of the Binocular Sky Newsletter is now published. In addition to the usual selection of good DSOs and Solar System objects to observe, in this month's issue we also have:

* NEW: A selection of binocular double stars
* Comet C/2012 X1 (LINEAR)

* Three easy asteroids
* Many lunar occultations of bright stars
* A selection of variable stars

To grab your (free!) copy, go to http://binocularsky.com/ and click on the Newsletter tab.

I thoroughly enjoyed your guide to choosing and mounting binoculars. So much so that I'm waiting for delivery of a pair of 15x70s, monopod etc. similar to the setup you use. Looking forward to putting your newsletter through its paces soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Great little resource that Steve - have subscribed for future issues.

Have just took delivery of your book also - initial impressions are very good.  Having a toddler means time is limited so setting a 'scope up etc seems like wasted time so am a committed bins viewer for now.

Will get a 'scope at some point but got to start somewhere and bins seem a far more practical way to go.

Archived