SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Light pollution 'helps wildlife'....

laser_jock99

Great news - I'm off to buy a dozen security lights - after all birds have only evolved over millennia and need every bit of help. :grin:

I hope there are no stargazers in your neighborhood. If so, expect them to rush your house with burning torches, pellet guns and slingshots :grin:

Hear it all now , some animals do their thing during the day and some at night , LP is surely altering the balance and therefore not natural .

Since the hydrogen fuelled searchlight outside my house now goes out at midnight it's bliss :)

That researcher should work for the cosmetic industry... 20 of 20 million Birds agreed that the Light Pollution helped them feed longer...therefore its a good thing..

I wonder who funded his research..the Lighting Manufacturers Association or the Utility companies..if it was public money I want a ruddy refund..

Archived