Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kelling Heath Now Booking for Autumn 2013

Dave

The details for next year’s Autumn Kelling Sky Camp have just been released and are booking now, so get in quick to book your place.

2013 Sky Camp Details: 4 - 6 Oct 2013

Extended Astronomy Camp 30 Sep - 11 Oct. 2013.

Book via Kelling Heath itself on Tel: 01263 588181

Dave

Thanks Dave,

Do you know whether we have to pay cash upfront, or a deposit for 2013? I know I can't afford the cost of a pitch for next year, until I've been their, this year?

BTW.

There website is off line.

Thanks Dave,

Do you know whether we have to pay cash upfront, or a deposit for 2013? I know I can't afford the cost of a pitch for next year, until I've been their, this year?

BTW.

There website is off line.

As far as I know, you have to book the star party nights on the phone or in person (I could be wrong on this).

Whilst people book for a variety of stay lengths, most people will include the Friday and Saturday nights. Why not book a pitch for those two nights now (£26) then book any other nights you're after later, when you can afford it?.

Archived