Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Forum Software

malc-c

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks more elegant but the contrast on some areas is very low. e.g. on the message list within a forum. The different shades of black look very similar. Slightly more contrast would be nice.

I agree the font size is slightly small in places but it's workable.

Find your avatar image up at the top right. Next to it is your user-name with a little down arrow to its right. Click on the username. There is an option called "content I follow". I think that is what you are refering to.

Thanks for reply Squeaky. I've been through "My settings" a dozen times and can't see "Edit signature".

I'l go and have a lie down and try again :rolleyes:

Jason

After hitting "My settings" on the left hand side of the new page is a menu list. Third one down is "Signature"

Got it? :)

After hitting "My settings" on the left hand side of the new page is a menu list. Third one down is "Signature"

Got it? :)

Not on mine! Third option down is "manage attachments". No sign of "edit signature"

I noticed that the smileys on my sig were not working.

Do I need to enable the signature somehow??

Jason

Not on mine! Third option down is "manage attachments". No sign of "edit signature"

I noticed that the smileys on my sig were not working.

Do I need to enable the signature somehow??

Jason

Mmmm.

I click on either the avatar, name or down arrow(top right), click my profile, click edit my profile(top right), then choose from the list on the left hand side.

Could anyone point me in right direction, in tapatalk can't seem to find non forum sections eg classifieds etc?

All round new forum appears fine, good to see updated with new features etc great job all that put effort into it. Cheers Jamie

Could anyone point me in right direction, in tapatalk can't seem to find non forum sections eg classifieds etc?

All round new forum appears fine, good to see updated with new features etc great job all that put effort into it. Cheers Jamie

They don't seem to be available in tapatalk.. so it looks like you need to use a browser on your device instead to access them...

Peter...

A number of the original defaults for allowing new members access seem to have been 50 posts - though most have now been changed.

Maybe this one is still set at 50?

jason.p couldn't see it when he was under 50 posts but HE CAN NOW @ 51 posts :)

A number of the original defaults for allowing new members access seem to have been 50 posts - though most have now been changed.

Maybe this one is still set at 50?

jason.p couldn't see it when he was under 50 posts but HE CAN NOW @ 51 posts :)

Ahha !!

Archived