Welcome to Stargazers Lounge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My first Globular - M13

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

turbolord

turbolord

Nebula

• New Members
  • 32 posts
This is my first globular Cluster. M13 Unguided 28x60s with 10x60s Darks. Unguided

M13 streched.jpg
---------------------
Skywatcher 200PDS
HEQ5 Mount
Canon 550D Modded
QHY5 Finder Guider

laser_jock99

laser_jock99

Red Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 4,137 posts
Looks like good first first effort. I'd be pleased with that.

Astro Images & Observatory Photos
http://s48.photobuck...sort=3&page=all
Refractors- SW Equinox 120ED, SW 80ED, Altair Astro StarWave ED80 + 0.7x & 0.6x Reducers

Reflectors- Cape Newise 200mm/F6, Revelation Astro/GSO 6", 8", 10" & 12" Astrograph F4/F2.9 Newtonians

ASA Keller Coma Corrector/Reducer + Baader MPCC III coma corrector. Mounts NEQ6 x 3 

Gina

Gina

Hyper Giant

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18,767 posts
Yes indeed - a fine image :clouds2:

Gina
SW Explorer MN190 - Esprit 80ED Pro - Evostar 80 ED DS Pro + 0.85x FR/FF x2 - one with Baader SteelTrack focuser - EQ8 & NEQ6 Pro mounts - Guiding OAG with Lodestar X2 & PHD - Atik 460EX mono and 314L+ mono x2 Filters Astrodon 5nm Ha, 3nm OIII, 5nm SII - Baader LRGB - Atik EFW2 filter wheel - 35, 55, 85, 105, 135, 200, 300mm lenses - EQMOD CdC APT SharpCap DPP DSS PS Artemis Capture

Spikey

Spikey

• Moderators
  • 3,880 posts
Thats a good effort, look how clear the propellor stands out! Well done.

Edited by Spikey, 09 May 2012 - 10:11 PM.

Simon.

Skywatcher NEQ6 EQDIR/EQMOD
Skywatcher ED80 Pro/Baader steeltrack - Skywatcher SW 200P - Skywatcher Skymax 127 GOTO - Lunt LS35Ha - Skywatcher ST80 guidescope + Atik 16ic/QHY5
Atik16HR+SX FW , Astronomik Ha LRGB; Baader Ha/SII/OIII, QHY8 OSC
Astro modded Canon 1000D

gary1968

gary1968

Brown Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 2,749 posts
Nice Mark, and the propellar is deffo visible.....

Gary
Everything will be OK in the end, if its not OK, its not the end!

56N / 3.5W

Skywatcher HEQ5 Synscan, Skywatcher ED80, Canon 1000d, QHY5 & 8x50 Finder Guider. , Q

Quatermass

Quatermass

Main Sequence

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 5,084 posts
Yes very good first shot the propeller is standing out really well. Did you manage to take any flats? that would help clean up the back ground for you.:clouds2:
QM.
Sky-Watcher Explorer-200P-Sky-Watcher HEQ5 mount (originally an EQ5 put recently upgraded)-Eqmod with Astro Tortilla running on windows 7 for mount control.
Backyard EOS and PHD for camera control and guiding.-Canon 350D (Modded) Sky watcher Coma corrector
Quick Cam Pro 4000 webcam in 10x50 finder scope for guiding-Celestron 10 x 50 binoculars (coffee lots of coffee!) :coffee2:
VISIT "ASTROCASTO" FOR MORE INFORMATION :book1:
http://astrocasto.blogspot.com/

Do you know what you're implying? That we owe our human condition to the intervention of insects.

turbolord

turbolord

Nebula

• New Members
  • 32 posts
Forgot to take flats. It was baltic and there was a nice bottle of Whisky in the holiday home waiting for me..:clouds2:
---------------------
Skywatcher 200PDS
HEQ5 Mount
Canon 550D Modded
QHY5 Finder Guider

Quatermass

Quatermass

Main Sequence

• Advanced Members
  • Pip
  • 5,084 posts
Ah yes, flats and dark's are a pain to take but I always do them now they are a must have. I take my dark's after imaging and my flats and bias in the morning.
QM.
Sky-Watcher Explorer-200P-Sky-Watcher HEQ5 mount (originally an EQ5 put recently upgraded)-Eqmod with Astro Tortilla running on windows 7 for mount control.
Backyard EOS and PHD for camera control and guiding.-Canon 350D (Modded) Sky watcher Coma corrector
Quick Cam Pro 4000 webcam in 10x50 finder scope for guiding-Celestron 10 x 50 binoculars (coffee lots of coffee!) :coffee2:
VISIT "ASTROCASTO" FOR MORE INFORMATION :book1:
http://astrocasto.blogspot.com/

Do you know what you're implying? That we owe our human condition to the intervention of insects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users