Welcome to Stargazers Lounge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Free bins anyone?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Phil-lost!

Phil-lost!

Star Forming

• Members
  • 105 posts
I put a thread in the heads up section but its probably better off here. I recently found out that tesco let you swap your clubcard points for double there worth in jessops vouchers! No decent scope stuff but i used £30 worth of tesco points to get a set of £60 nikon bins (reduced from £140!) Not bad I thought. ;)

rory

rory

White Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 3,428 posts
Nice , I'll check that out. I got r.a.c cover last year with tesco vouchers, £90 worth for £19. In vouchers .

Viv

Viv

Geek !

• Advanced Members
  • 3,114 posts
Thanks for that - I want to get a wide angle lens, that I can use with an astrominik clip in filter.

Unfortunately jessops only sell the, (jaw drop) expensive Canon ones.

Yes I do like Canon lenses (expecially the L variant), but really can't push to that cost coming up to holiday time ............
Skywatcher Explorer 130 PDS & Skymax 127, EQ3-2 mount, Canon 7D DSLR

Rare female aviation geek, often found near Coningsby

4lefts

4lefts

Proto Star

• Advanced Members
  • 598 posts
cheers for that - how do you redeem this? i couldn't find anything on the jessops site.

garethmob

garethmob

Red Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 4,374 posts
How do you get to the tesco vouchers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coulter Odyssey 8 Dob*/*William Optics Megrez 72*/*Meade ETX 70AT*/*Meade LX90 8"
Opticron 8X42
Skywatcher Synscan AZ*/*
Celestron AZ3*/*ASTROTRAC AG*/*Kson Eklipse
Canon 1100D 
forecast.png

Psychobilly

Psychobilly

Supernova

• Global Mods
  • 29,728 posts
  • Location: Blue Green Planet , Orbiting a G2V Star, The Orion Spur, Milky Way.... Some Like To Call Home.. :)

How do you get to the tesco vouchers ?

By shoping at Tescos and building up clubcard points...?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We choose to image with DSLR’s. We choose to image with DSLR’s in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

Canon 5D Mk III , 7D Kk II (coming soon) , 7D, EOS M , 1000D (Baader BCF), 350D (Full Spectrum)  and some Nice Glass from 10 to 600mm ....  Nikon D200 & D50 

garethmob

garethmob

Red Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 4,374 posts
I know that ;) I meant I haven't had a statement from tesco for a while but I do go there for fuel quite often where cani find out my points. I'd love a nifty fifty

Coulter Odyssey 8 Dob*/*William Optics Megrez 72*/*Meade ETX 70AT*/*Meade LX90 8"
Opticron 8X42
Skywatcher Synscan AZ*/*
Canon 1100D 
forecast.png

Psychobilly

Psychobilly

Supernova

• Global Mods
  • 29,728 posts
  • Location: Blue Green Planet , Orbiting a G2V Star, The Orion Spur, Milky Way.... Some Like To Call Home.. :)
An asda employee shopping at Tescos:eek:;):D:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

We choose to image with DSLR’s. We choose to image with DSLR’s in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

Canon 5D Mk III , 7D Kk II (coming soon) , 7D, EOS M , 1000D (Baader BCF), 350D (Full Spectrum)  and some Nice Glass from 10 to 600mm ....  Nikon D200 & D50 

garethmob

garethmob

Red Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 4,374 posts
Lol I won't buy food from them but up where I work it's either tesco(139.5 or a texaco (145.9) lol hence tesco. Won't buy food there too expensive ;)

Opticron 8X42
Skywatcher Synscan AZ*/*
Canon 1100D 
forecast.png

garethmob

garethmob

Red Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 4,374 posts
I have £7 of vouchers lol so I might convert them to these. Or a mag hmm decisions

Opticron 8X42
Skywatcher Synscan AZ*/*
Canon 1100D 
forecast.png

Viv

Viv

Geek !

• Advanced Members
  • 3,114 posts
I think you have to go into Tesco & exchange them in shop.
Skywatcher Explorer 130 PDS & Skymax 127, EQ3-2 mount, Canon 7D DSLR

Rare female aviation geek, often found near Coningsby

garethmob

garethmob

Red Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 4,374 posts
You don't actually. I just been digging. You have to order the vouchers online they take a week to get to you But I guess you could do it in store

Opticron 8X42
Skywatcher Synscan AZ*/*
Canon 1100D 
forecast.png

Stargazing_Cliff

Stargazing_Cliff

Sub Dwarf

• Advanced Members
  • 1,506 posts
Thought was some free bins then :clouds2: tell ya what could do with is some free solar filter stuff

Telescopes:Newtonian 76700 + few super ep's
Binoculars:Mega zoom 12-60 x 70 on tripod 170, Zoom 8-24 x 50, Zoom 7-22 x 22
Skycams: Modded Xbox cam, Samsung s1050 Digital camera,

Radios:Portable HF SSB Recievers, SDR Radio R820T + HF Upconvertor, Antenna: 20 meter long wires, J-pole 118mhz,/ Yagi HB9CV 144mhz., Maas DX 5000 CB rig with Thunderpole 5/8 Wave my dxing call sign 26CT1073 & SWL MA3065SWL

Web: http://middlesbroughmeteors.co.nr/ skype: cliff.tate.middlesbrough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users