Welcome to Stargazers Lounge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Money Well Spent

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tribal-Wolf

Tribal-Wolf

Banned User

• Beyond The Event Horizon
  • 848 posts
Got the chance to try out my latest 'extras' tonight after weeks of cloudy nights. The thing I was looking forward to the most was the skywatcher auto focuser as I hate the shaking when trying to focus, especially if your hands are are cold. All I can say is it's brilliant and I'm really glad I bought it. Finding focus is easy now and even with high power EPs it was spot on and not a hint of a shake.
My favourite upgrade to date ;)
Chris

Sky-Watcher 200P FlexTube Synscan GoTo.
TAL 2x Barlow
Revalation 2x Barlow
Some EPs
Phillips SPC900NC LX Modded
Canon 1100D
Xbox 360 Cam
10x50 Binoculars
15x70 Binoculars
Celestron C70 Mini Mak
Turn Left At Orion Book
Wire wool for cleaning bird cr@p from the optics.

A motorcycle for fun in the light nights Posted Image

SmokeyJoe

SmokeyJoe

Star Forming

• Members
  • 121 posts
Thanks Chris seriously considering one myself, I'm not known for my feather-light touch!
Dom

'..when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the Earth...' - Ptolemy

SW200P EQ5
Supplied EPs and Barlow.
Some filters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users