SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Rotating a Newt in the rings

Jiggy 67

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just ordered some embroidery rings. Hadn't even thought of this, I have just loosened the rings and twisted the tube. Great idea!

I could do with a system to rotate the finder now!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 3/24/2012 at 10:25, Tinker1947 said:

This is my tube rotation system....cost about £5, large Clip (ebay) 1 metre measuring stick (Texas DIY) cut to length

2012-02-21190701-1.jpg

I would like to do the same things has this concept, I like it because the blue ruler is clearing the bolt, so it's not required to recess that bolt inside the tube ring, drilling and everything...  Clever

Does anybody have ideas of a flexible thin flat bar I could use to replace "the big one" ruler there? (I can't find one) Something else flexible, solid and with the right thickness?

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, N3ptune said:

I would like to do the same things has this concept, I like it because the blue ruler is clearing the bolt, so it's not required to recess that bolt inside the tube ring, drilling and everything...  Clever

Does anybody have ideas of a flexible thin flat bar I could use to replace "the big one" ruler there? (I can't find one) Something else flexible, solid and with the right thickness?

Thanks.

camping mat ,10mm thick foam stuff cut a narrow strip

Archived